AZALEA PARK LEARNING CENTER
Azalea Park Learning Center has a team of childhood educators who are professional, experienced and have a natural love for teaching children.
We take time to choose teachers who are well-trained practitioners in early childhood. Our employee screen process generally covers:
· Personal interviews
· Degree/certificate verification
· Criminal background checks
· Reference checks with previous employers
· First aid and CPR training
· Job orientation and training
· Ongoing education during employment
· Ongoing performance evaluation
To meet our staff in person, please visit our school at your convenience or call 407-277-9011 to make an appointment.
We look forward to giving your child the best early childhood education experience at Azalea Park Learning Center.